ETHICS & COMPLIANCE
HealthTrust Europe welcomes you to read below all information and documentation related to our Ethics and Compliance standards and practices.
All potential members and vendors are encouraged to read our stringent Code of Conduct, which applies to all employees and affiliates of HealthTrust Europe.
Code of Conduct Policies:
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Supplier Participation in HealthTrust Europe Conferences and Events Policy
- Business Courtesies given by HealthTrust Europe to Others Policy
- Business Courtesies received by HealthTrust Europe or HealthTrust Europe Colleagues from Others Policy
- HealthTrust Europe Colleague Participation in Educational, Training and Promotional Events of Others Policy
- HealthTrust Global Anti-Corruption Policy
- HCA UK Anti-Corruption Policy
Find out more about the HCA Ethics and Compliance programme of which HealthTrust Europe is part here
Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Human Trafficking involves an act of recruiting, transporting or transferring, harboring, receiving, transferring or exchanging control over a person through a use of force, coercion, abuse of vulnerability, fraud or deception or other means, for the purpose of exploiting them.
HealthTrust Europe (HTE) is committed to a work environment that is free from human trafficking, forced labour and unlawful child labour. HTE is committed to promoting ethical and lawful employment and supply chain practices. These practices are also required to be followed by our suppliers, subcontractors or business partners worldwide.
HTE will not tolerate slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour in the manufacture of products we use or sell and will not accept products or services from Suppliers who employ or utilise slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour in any manner.
In order to detail our responsibilities, HTE will put in place a Human Trafficking Policy which sets out the obligations on staff, management and our supply chains to ensure that slavery and human trafficking does not occur.