Job Summary – The employee must self-manage work load to meet all needs of HealthTrust employees and senior management. We are looking for an individual who is confident in supporting all stakeholders across the business, this individual needs to be efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Supervisor – Executive Assistant
Duties (included but not limited to)
- Provide admin support to department personnel including typing, composing and proofreading correspondence, indexing and filing documents.
- Power Point presentation development
- Policy & Procedure development/revision
- Ensures adequacy of office supplies and equipment.
- Answers inquiries or refers callers/visitors to appropriate individuals.
Supports all departmental employees in the following areas:
- Schedule/coordinate meetings, appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Submit expense reports for business expenditures
- Typing and distribution of meeting minutes
- Support the business with ad hoc admin duties
- Agenda, handout and presentation material development, copying and assembly
- Contribute to set up internal and external meetings
- To provide cover for the receptionist during lunch breaks and annual leave.
- Develop and implement office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communications.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission, Vision and Value Statement”.
- Track expenses for budgeting and MOR review purposes
- Assists other staff as requested.
- Participates in educational activities and programs.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Determine meeting space requirements
- Develop AV requirements
- Prepare hotel contracts
- Create rooming lists
- Develop catering orders
- Set up travel accounts with world travel
- Send out meeting/travel logistics to all attendees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, grammar, spelling and punctuation to type from draft copy;
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and reconcile figures and make changes accurately.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication. Meeting and event planning experience preferred. Microsoft Project experience a plus.
2-4 years relevant experience
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.