Job Summary – This position is responsible for administrative and contracting support for the Contracting Team. They will be responsible for working with the Contract Director, Specialists and Buyers to facilitate finalisation of contract documents, amendments, and maintenance to contracts managed by the Contracting Team. In addition, they
will assist in facilitating resolution on customer service issues related to the Contracting area.
Supervisor – On Boarding Specialist – Business Solutions
Duties (include but not limited to):
- Support HealthTrust Europe with all member specific contracting needs for products/services related to any
HealthTrust Europe agreement.
- Facilitate amendments to existing agreements working with both supplier and the contract analyst team to
process amendments to contracts.
- Liaison between the Customer Care Centre and contract suppliers in regard to member issue resolutions.
- Administer agreements in CMS /Docusign, supplier contact maintenance.
- Contacting customer and suppliers by telephone for query resolutions.
- Adhere to processes and procedures.
- To determine prioritization of activities where conflicting demands arise for support.
- Manage, update any required databases and report inaccuracies within the system.
- Management of contracts to ensure vendors and participant continuity.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- General knowledge of healthcare operations and industry issues
- Proficient in Word and Excel to Intermediate level (e.g. VLOOKUP, Filters, Sorting, etc)
- Organization and time management skills required.
- IT literacy, able to pick up systems quickly.
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM’s is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good organisational skills; ability to prioritise tasks; effective time management capabilities due to multiple
- Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
- Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1 year minimum contract administration experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry desired.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.