Job Summary – This individual is responsible for the implementation of supplier agreements in the custom contracting area. They will be responsible for working with the Contract Manager to facilitate finalisation of contract documents, amendments, and maintenance to contracts. In addition, they will assist in facilitating the custom contract process with the team.
Supervisor – Contract Manager, GPO
Supervises – N/A
Key Interactions – HealthTrust Europe’s Managers, Contract Administration, Contract Specialists, Contract Management, Finance, HealthTrust Europe Contracting and Acquisition Management (Directors/Managers), Member Solutions & Quality Assurance, Clinical, Due Diligence, Contract Loading, Member Services, Sales & Marketing, Regional CEO’s, Supplier National Account personnel and other Shareholder specific senior and operational leaders.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Liaison with suppliers for custom amendment documentation.
- Interface with legal team. Evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions. Identify and correct contract discrepancies.
- Work with the Procurement team in preparing, editing and updating specifications while ensuring consistency in presentations and communications across the team.
- Project management disciplines and timely delivery of assignments. Prepare or assist in the preparation of reports and work on special projects.
- Facilitate the development, coordination, and implementation of contracts.
- Write and submit communications for internal and external publication, including contract updates.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements for existing custom contract loading procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures. Regular visits to client sites and suppliers may be required.
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be necessary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. General knowledge of healthcare operations and pharmaceutical industry issues
2. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
3. Possesses good organisational and task oriented capabilities
4. Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
5. Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
6. Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast paced team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in the healthcare industry helpful.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.