Job Summary – Responsible for negotiating industry leading national agreements for HealthTrust Europe in the area of Purchased Services. Objective is to ensure best in class industry pricing and contract terms and conditions.
Supervisor – Contract Manager – Purchased Services
Supervises – N/A
Key Interactions – HealthTrust Europe’s Managers/Associate Directors, Contract Administration, Finance, HealthTrust Europe Contracting and Acquisition Management (Directors/Managers), Member Solutions & Quality Assurance, Clinical, Due Diligence, Contract Loading, Member Services, Sales & Marketing, Regional CEO’s, Supplier National Account personnel and other Shareholder specific senior and operational leaders.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Liaison with suppliers for custom amendment documentation.
- Interface with legal team. Evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions. Identify and correct contract discrepancies.
- Work with the Purchased Services team in preparing, editing and updating specifications while ensuring consistency in presentations and communications across the Purchased Services team.
- Project management disciplines and timely delivery of assignments. Prepare or assist in the preparation of reports and work on special projects.
- Facilitate the development, coordination, and implementation of contracts.
- Coordinate project support staff including buyers and administrators.
- Train various members of the Purchased Services team on support tools utilised within HealthTrust Europe.
- Write and submit communications for internal and external publication, including contract updates.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements for existing custom contract loading procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures. Regular visits to client sites and suppliers will be essential.
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be necessary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. General knowledge of healthcare operations and Purchased Services industry issues
2. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
3. Possesses good organisational and task oriented capabilities
4. Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
5. Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
6. Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast paced team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Good experience with a preferred concentration in the purchasing area preferred. Experience in the healthcare industry helpful.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.