The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring end-to-end exceptional customer experience with HealthTrust Europe via the Customer Care Centre. They will use skill, empathy and engagement to resolve customer enquiries effectively whilst providing the highest level of customer service and developing strong customer relationships. They will support suppliers in the same manner.
The Customer Care Specialist is required to build strong relationships within HealthTrust Europe and the supplier network by working across organisational boundaries in order to resolve issues. They will be required to continually expand knowledge of current and upcoming frameworks and will capture actionable intelligence than can be used to enhance customer experience.
We’re looking for a candidate who is capable of building caring relationships by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and committed to maintaining and improving high standards of customer service.
- Ownership of the customer experience.
- Answer calls in a service desk environment and actively works to ensure expected resolution dates and call centre metrics are met.
- Accurate and efficient use of the CRM system, ensuring all information is input and kept up-to-date.
- Addresses and resolves basic enquiries and requests; logs all enquiries and requests; engages appropriate business units and support staff to resolve enquiries that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Act as a liaison/main contact for customers while coordinating with multiple internal groups and external groups to identify and meet their needs.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Responsible to follow up with other business units and support staff involved in resolution to ensure enquiries are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Ensuring prompt resolutions that are recorded correctly within the CRM system.
- Grows general knowledge of HealthTrust Europe offering, frameworks, operations and systems.
- Participates in Customer Care Centre and departmental project activities or other duties as assigned; including support to marketing campaigns and outbound calling.
- Adheres to and supports IT standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of company and employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn HealthTrust Europe-specific operations, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Competency in MS Office Suite.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM system.
- Competency in call centre tracking tools.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training.
- Strong understanding of security-related procedures.
Areas of experience
- Customer service experience in a similar role.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.