Job Summary – The Digital Marketing Specialist will deliver creative and digital expressions of HealthTrust Europe and CoreTrust Europe in line with the corporate brand guidelines across all platforms to deliver a unique brand identity and marketing messages to increase brand awareness, promote our unique business model and support new member acquisition and retention.
Strong collaborative skills are critical to this position, as well as the ability to manage a variety of internal and external creative resources in order to deliver campaigns and reach goals. The Digital Marketing Specialist will ensure consistency of brand across all internal and external communication channels.
- Translate marketing strategies and creative briefs into clear, concise, and impactful creative assets that connect across all platforms.
- Produce creative elements to promote HealthTrust Europe and CoreTrust Europe offerings which can be used in across all internal and external communication channels.
- Responsible for content management across all public sites, member portals and employee portals. Work across departments to develop and implement a content management strategy to support these sites.
- Design and build website landing pages.
- Manage all corporate email communications including HealthTrust Europe newsletters, providing best-in-class designs, technology solutions and analytics and working closely with IT to streamline processes. Design, build, test and send all email marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing automation campaign strategy to support regional events, conferences and tradeshows, identifying functionality needs, technology solutions and ROI measurements.
- Develop lead generation programs to create a sales pipeline for all business lines.
- Direct all data collection and list management services to support corporate marketing needs.
- Development and implementation of SEO strategies, tactics and related activities to improve natural search rankings.
- Establish marketing analytics framework to track the effectiveness of all websites, email marketing and campaigns.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the organisation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in a corporate marketing or agency setting. B2B healthcare experience would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to instill and manage visual consistency from brand/campaigns across all platforms.
- Excellent creative presentation skills with the ability to articulate and sell concepts to senior management.
- Experienced in website design and build, use of WordPress CMS is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thorough familiarity with Windows/Mac OS and the latest Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro; working knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of workflow software and project management tools; knowledge of video production / films, digital marketing, mobile, and social media marketing and communication.
- Knowledge or ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced, growth-oriented business culture.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills to effectively establish and maintain cooperative long-term working relationships with staff and management.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising with technical training in graphic design.
3-9 years of related experience
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.