Job Summary – Supports HealthTrust Europe in its pre- and post-engagement data review and analysis of member spend. Supports Business Solutions Team during vendor engagements on both national and custom contracting. Works both independently and collaboratively to provide various savings and tracking analyses for hospital facilities.
Supervisor – Financial Analytics Manager
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Data cleansing and categorisation of detailed facility purchase histories for service lines
obtained through various resources
- Lead projects on spend recognition analysis and validation
- Savings Opportunity Analysis for prospects and leads
- Work with Contracting Teams to formulate tender evaluation methodologies
- Support Business Solutions Team in both national and custom financial analysis
- Identifying and resolving data issues with internal and external customers
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting of savings and tracking measures
- Develop and maintain effective, professional customer-facing reports
- Effective communication of results to finance team lead
- Reviewing price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Ad Hoc requests from management
- Interacts daily with both internal and external individuals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Financial and Intelligence analysis with heavy attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (VBA/Macros level) and T-SQL is required.
- Project managements skills.
- Python coding skills would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Organisation and Time management skills required.
- Desirable skills would include data mining, forecasting and statistics.
- Desirable IT skills would include PowerBI, IBM SPSS Modeler or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or Finance preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS – Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 5 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.