Job Summary – Supports HealthTrust Europe in its pre- and post-engagement data review and analysis of member spend and logistics cost, experience in working with freight & logistics analysis is essential. Supports Business Solutions Team during vendor engagements on both national and custom contracting. Works both independently and collaboratively to provide various savings and tracking analyses for hospital facilities and private companies.
Supervisor – Financial Analytics Manager
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Data cleansing and categorisation of detailed facility purchase histories for service lines obtained through various resources
- Lead on spend recognition analysis and validation
- Savings Opportunity Analysis for prospects and leads
- Work with Contracting Teams to formulate tender evaluation methodologies
- Support Business Solutions Team in both national and custom financial analysis
- Identifying and resolving data issues with internal and external customers
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting of savings and tracking measures
- Develop and maintain effective, professional customer-facing reports
- Effective communication of results to Financial Analytics Manager
- Reviewing price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Ad Hoc requests from management
- Interacts daily with both internal and external individuals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Financial analysis and heavy attention to detail
- MS Excel (Advanced), VBA – Macros and T-SQL is essential.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Organisation and Time management skills required
- Desirable analytical skills would include data mining, forecasting and statistics.
- Desirable IT skills would include PowerBI, or similar reporting tool.
- In depth knowledge of Logistical Operations
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics preferred.
1-3 years previous experience in a Supply chain or Logistics analyst role (Essential)
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please do not let that deter you from applying for further roles at HealthTrust Europe.
HealthTrust Europe is an equal opportunities employer, committed to giving all candidates a fair opportunity and experience.