CPAP, BiPAP, NIV and Sleep and Respiratory Support Services
This Framework Agreement is for the supply of CPAP, BiPAP, NIV, Sleep Therapy Devices and Consumables to enable diagnosis and treatment of patients requiring sleep therapy and respiratory support. The agreement also provides a complete ‘one stop shop’ solution to enable diagnosis and treatment of patients, including the provision of qualified physiologists. The devices and services offered can be used to support the treatment of cardiopulmonary or neuromuscular disorders in various healthcare settings, including Acute and Community patient care.
Since the start of the COVID Pandemic there has been high dependency on the use of CPAP devices and consumables. It has been now become recognised that additional support is now needed with the advent of ‘Long COVID’ cases. The devices and physiologists offered by suppliers can support both the treatment of standard CPAP patients and the increased additional demand arising from patients diagnosed with ‘Long COVID’.
This agreement enables Trusts to acquire devices, consumables, and services under the following lots:
- Lot 1 – Adult (all devices and consumables – OEM)
- Lot 2 – Infant (all devices and consumables – OEM)
- Lot 3 – Neonates (all devices and consumables – OEM)
- Lot 4 – Consumables only (Generic)
- Lot 5 – Sleep and Respiratory Support Service
Benefits for customers include access to:
- The latest technology and devices to enable remote diagnosis
- Availability of leading brands and a full range of products
- Skilled resource available to support Trust clinicians
- Complete sleep and respiratory support service, including the provision of qualified physiologists.
- Conformance to Directive and International standards
How do I access the Framework?
All Lots are subject to Direct, Hybrid Award and Mini-Comp options.
To access the framework please contact our customer care team on 0845 887 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or email@example.com