Document Storage, Scanning and Related Services
HealthTrust Europe’s Document Storage, Scanning and Related Services framework agreement enables Healthcare Providers and UK Public Sector Organisations share of clinical and non-clinical data via digital systems. It offers a simple and compliant route to market for the procurement of a range of documents and records management services at competitive rates. Benefits for customers accessing the agreement include:
- A solution to support business transformation through digitisation and a move away from paper-based processes
- Faster access to all records for patients and the clinicians and therapists involved in their care.
- Increased safety and efficiency for patient care through improved data sharing.
The framework is split into three lots covering:
- Lot 1: Total Storage, Scanning and Digitalisation Solutions
- Lot 2: Document Storage, Retrieval and Destruction Services
- Lot 3: Document Scanning, EDRMS, Digitalisation and Related Services
Document storage, scanning and related services can be accessed via this framework agreement by all Healthcare and Public Sector bodies in the UK. It allows users the flexibility of allowing both direct call-off and further competition under the provisions of the framework agreement and for the development of strategic working relationships with appointed Suppliers.
How do I access the Framework?
For further information please contact the Customer Care team on 0845 887 5000 or by email at email@example.com.
You may also be interested in...
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org