ESEE ICT 2020
Our ESEE ICT 2020 framework connects you directly to your technology partner of choice.
This sole supply framework agreement is awarded to Dell Technologies Limited and aims to support direct access to their entire portfolio of innovative IT and digital solutions, which are designed to deliver digital transformation for organisations.
Through a compliant direct award process and across one single lot, the framework agreement gives you unrestricted access to all of the Dell Technology brands including:
- Dell EMC
You can procure solutions from across the full range of the Dell Technology group including a combination of brands and specifications from Dell’s hardware, software and service offerings.
The Dell product range is designed to work together, harmoniously and therefore, our ESEE ICT Framework enables you to buy from a suite of products that have been designed to work together, enabling product standardisation, increased interoperability, secure identity and more efficient lifecycle management.
The framework enables a range of purchase options including finance, DaaS and leasing; utilising a range of finance options enabling customers to update their ICT estate in a way that best meets their financial needs.
Working with the Dell Technologies Group enables you to develop a solution that meets your needs and budget, as the framework provides a variety of specification design and hardware configuration options.
Our framework partnership with Dell Technologies Limited and their associated brands drives competitive pricing whilst also offering the best Terms and Conditions to purchase your solution with confidence.
- ESEE ICT operates a Direct Award process for the fastest route to procure your solution.
- Free to access framework – easy to use and compliant with PCR 2015.
- Market leading pricing, pre-agreed Terms and Conditions, Added Value benefits including consultation and finance.
- Unrivalled direct access to a market leading OEM ICT technology group, specialist solution architects and product innovators, accompanied with the widest range of services, support and finance options.
- Time and operational resource efficiencies and cost saving benefits .
Customers which require multiple quotations can discuss options with their Dell account Manager or directly with HealthTrust Europe for further information.
How do I access the Framework?
The ESEE ICT Solutions 2020 Framework may be utilised by all public sector bodies and any similar private sector organisations in the UK, which includes:
- Central Government departments and their executive agencies
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies (NDPBs)
- National Health Service (NHS) Health boards, NHS Trusts, Community Health Councils and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Wales
- NHS Scotland and its constituent bodies
- Health and its constituent bodies
- Health and Social Care Trusts, Health agencies and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Northern Ireland
- Local Authorities and Councils
- Police Forces
- Fire and Ambulance Services and other emergency response organisations
- Educational Establishments through to Higher Education providers
- Registered Local Landlords (RSLs)
- Registered Charities
- Devolved and other administrations within the British Isles
- Her Majesty’s Prison Service
- The Ministry of Defense
For more information or to arrange a discussion with our Specialist ICT team; contact our Customer Care team on 0845 887 500, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Live Chat function.
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or email@example.com