Supply of Goods and Distribution Services
HealthTrust Europe’s framework for the Supply of Goods and Distribution Services provides customers the opportunity to purchase their requirement through framework approved distributors at agreed prices inclusive of the distribution costs.
Suppliers will hold the customers stock bespoke to their need and ship them in the quantities required, releasing inventory space at customers premises. This framework provides a “one-stop-shop” for an extensive range of customers requirements. Customers have the option to build a bespoke basket of goods and select requirements that they want the service to facilitate, such as KPI’s and planned delivery schedules. Services offered can be customized to meet the customer’s needs.
This contract offers an alternative distribution route for a range of products required by the customers. Key products and services available include (but are not limited to):
- Ward Based Consumables
- Wound Care
- Stoma care
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Disposable Non-Chemical and Haematology Consumables
- Gas Therapy
- Foot Care
- Personal Care Products
- Disposable Paper Products and Disposable Pulps
- Autopsy, Postmortem, Embalming and Mortuary Operating Devices
- Surgical Instruments
- Perfumes and Toiletries
- Personal Protective Equipment
Benefits to customers using this framework include:
- The ability to build a basket of goods bespoke to the customer’s requirement.
- A “one-stop-shop” for an extensive range of customers requirements.
- Complete supply chain management, with delivery patterns to be customized as required.
- Reduced cost through further discounts offered on customers commitments.
- Just in Time delivery through the National Distribution network, with emergency deliveries catered for within same day/24 hours.
Awarded Suppliers and Supply Chain
- All awarded suppliers are capable of supplying a broad range of products nationally to support our diversified customer portfolio.
- Appointed suppliers have a proven track record in the supply and distribution service.
- Extensive range of product coverage available from a ‘one-stop-shop’ service.
- National distribution coverage supporting OTIF deliveries with their own fleet of vehicles.
- Suppliers can tailor their service to meet the bespoke requirements of customers (scheduled deliveries, cages or pallet loads).
- Conformance to International Standards of all products supplied.
- Resilient inventory management systems underpinning service provision to avoid stock shortages.
- Support in the deployment of cost saving opportunities.
You may also be interested in...
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or email@example.com