VTE Prevention Systems Pumps & Consumables
HealthTrust Europe’s framework agreement for Venous Thrombosis Embolism (VTE) Prevention Systems Pumps and Consumables offers a full provision of VTE systems which includes Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) Pumps, IPC garments, Anti-Embolism Stockings (AES), supplementary associated services, maintenance and support.
- Lot 1 and Lot 2 are accessible via direct award.
- Lot 1 of the framework agreement offers free on-loan IPC Pumps, IPC single patient use garments in a range of sizes, training and clinical support if required.
- Lot 2 provides single patient use Anti- Embolism Stockings (AES) available in a range of sizes, training and clinical support if required.
Key products and services include the following categories:
Lot 1 – Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC)
- IPC Pumps and Tubing
- IPC Single Patient Use Garments
- Clinical/Technical support
Lot 2 – Anti-Embolism Stocking (AES)
- Anti-Embolism Stockings
- Clinical Support
Contract Award can be carried out via:
- Direct Award
- Mini Competition
Benefits for customers accessing the framework include:
- Free on loan IPC Pumps and fully maintained devices for IPC
- On-going clinical support, training, and education
How do I access the Framework?
To access this category, the Category lead would require spend data for the last 1 or 2 financial years in order to conduct an analysis to assess the best offer available based on the requirements from the customer.
Existing customers should talk to their Account Manager for further details. If you are not a customer of HTE please contact our Customer Care team on 0845 887 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in...
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or email@example.com