HealthTrust Europe has established a framework agreement for the supply and delivery of Workplace Uniforms. The Workplace Uniform framework will support the public sector with their staff uniform requirements and service, including fitting, personalization and supply of garments.
The scope of this framework agreement includes both Clinical and Non-Clinical staff uniforms for public sector organisations.
Key Products and Services Include the Following:
- NHS logo embroidery
- Providing fitting days or size sets to participating Authorities.
- Manufacturing and delivery of the garments to participating Authorities.
- Supplier assurance that all garments and trims supplied are ethically sourced and fit for purpose.
- Design innovation and product development.
Benefits available to Customers include:
- A collect and recycle service for many of the items purchased through this framework.
- Online ordering platforms and next day delivery.
- Quality control and checks in place throughout the supply chain.
- A strong focus on sustainability, ethical compliance, recycling and the reduction of carbon footprints
How do I access the Framework?
Call-off contracts will be awarded in line with Schedule 7C of the Framework Agreement, which includes:
- Competed Services (Mini-competition-Hybrid)
- Competed Services (Mini-competition-Full)
- Standard Services (Direct Award)
This category is multi award with 5 suppliers on the Framework.
If you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or email@example.com
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org