HealthTrust Europe is offering a new framework for the provision of continence products.
This category covers home delivery service of products to assist with continence care maintenance. The services included in this framework gives participants the opportunity to decide between a fully managed continence home delivery service, where the supplier will input the patient prescriptions, or a partially managed home delivery service.
The suppliers awarded to the framework will also support participating authorities with clinical training, which includes patient assessment and product selection.
The framework is set-up so customers can be added via direct award, which allows them to access the framework virtually instantly dependent on the customer’s requirements.
This is a multi-source contract with 3 suppliers. Key products and services include the following categories:
- Wearable Continence Products:
- Nappies (Paediatric range)
- Liner Pads
- Male Products
- Bariatric Products
- Fixation products, including but not limited to: Stretch Pants, Fixation Pants
- Disposable and washable under pads:
- Disposable under pads
- Washable under pads
- Ancillary Items
- Water soluble barrier cream containing paraffin and/or zinc oxide
- Continence wipes – Disposable and single use wet or dry wipes in a non-woven material, suitable for all skin types and pH neutral
The framework can be accessed via direct award. There is no obligation to conduct a mini competition under this framework.
There is no fee for access to competitive pricing. HTE will perform a spend analysis to identify any saving opportunity.
Contact the HealthTrust Europe Customer Care team, on 0845 887 5000 or via email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact your Account to log your interest, then the Category Manager will make contact to discuss your requirement.