Approved by NHS England & Improvement (NHSE&I) and accessed by the wider public, independent and charity sectors, Lot 3a, 3b and 3c of TWS II are free to access and can be called off broadly by direct award (click here to find out more on our Unified Hub) or with a more structured supply chain such as a preferred supplier list or a master vendor agreement. TWS II supports health and care providers to deliver their local or regional resourcing strategy by providing free of charge access to innovative market solutions, a team of workforce experts and a robust set of terms and conditions that embed quality assurance provisions, data protection controls and sustainable best value.
- Approved by NHSE&I
- NHSE&I Capped Rate Support
- A clear and effective ‘Break Glass’ policy for use when there is an exceptional risk to patient safety, and structured support for short notice requests
- IR35 Assurance
- Robust transfer fee protections
- A robust, clear and easy to understand Data Protection Protocol
- Independent Clinical Audits
- In partnership with SAFERjobs and NHS Counter Fraud
- Free access to a team of workforce experts
- Ease of access
Lot 3b Award Summary
Lot 3b covers nursing and care service workers across a full scope of clinical bands and specialties on a temporary basis. Lot 3b gives access to a broad range of regional, niche and volume suppliers to meet clinical needs with NMC registered healthcare professionals or care support job roles. Lot 3b is designed to be utilised in conjunction with Lot 1a, 1b and 2a of TWS II to support providers with managing total pay bill expenditure through bank, agency and permanent recruitment solutions.
Austin Resources Healthcare Limited
Kingdom Medical Services Limited (formerly known as Brindley Medical Limited)
Care Providers Recruitment Limited
Diamond Resourcing plc
CarePro Limited (novated from Harley Street Recruitment Limited)
Health Care Resourcing Group Limited (Group Bid – see trade name/subcontractors/group members)
Hunter Gatherer AHP Resourcing Ltd (formerly known as Hunter AHP Resourcing Limited)
Imperial Medical Staffing (Temporarily closed)
Total Talent Management (UK) Limited (Formerly known as TTM Healthcare (UK) Limited)
McMillan Healthcare Limited
Total Assist Recruitment Limited
Healthcare providers can access the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement by visiting the HealthTrust Europe Partnership Portal (partners.healthtrusteurope.com).
Once registered, the Partnership Portal will offer step by step instructions to support document completion, and allow healthcare providers to self-serve and confirm free access to Lots 3a, 3b & 3c. To confirm access to each Lot of the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement it is a requirement for healthcare providers to:
- Complete an Order Form that acts as an access agreement between the healthcare provider and HealthTrust Europe; and
- Complete a Supplier Access Agreement that compliantly enables healthcare providers to confirm which suppliers they wish to access under the Total Workforce Solutions II agreement. Following completion of both the Order Form and Supplier Access Agreement HealthTrust Europe will notify the suppliers chosen to confirm transition of supply to the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement.
Should it not be possible to access the Unified Hub enquiries can alternatively be sent to email@example.com instead.