Approved by NHS England & Improvement (NHSE&I) and accessed by the wider public, independent and charity sectors, Lot 4a and 4b of TWS II are free to access and can be called off broadly by direct award (click here to find out more on our Partnership Portal) or with a more structured supply chain such as a preferred supplier list or a master vendor agreement. TWS II supports organisations to deliver their local resourcing strategy by providing free of charge access to innovative market solutions, a team of workforce experts and a robust set of terms and conditions that embed quality assurance provisions, data protection controls and sustainable best value.
- Approved by NHSE&I
- A wide range of awarded suppliers to facilitate recruitment for all Agenda for Change job roles, Very Senior Manager positions and ‘Search and Select’ Executive Recruitment
- NHSE&I Capped Rate Support and clear pricing for Statements of Work, Day Rates & Executive Recruitment
- A clear and effective ‘Break Glass’ policy for use when there is an exceptional risk to patient safety, and structured support for short notice requests
- IR35 Assurance
- Robust transfer fee protections
- A robust, clear and easy to understand Data Protection Protocol
- Independent Clinical Audits
- In partnership with SAFER jobs and NHS Counter Fraud
- Free access to a team of workforce experts
- Ease of access
Lot 4b covers non-clinical agency, interim and contractor roles between bands 6-9, very senior manager (VSM) and executive placements recruited on a temporary, project, fixed term or permanent basis. Predominantly focused on supplying specialist, managerial and leadership staffing areas (examples such as ICT, transformation, back office management, medical/clinical leadership, and board level roles), Lot 4b gives access to a broad range of niche and specialist suppliers to meet non-clinical needs.
Lot 4a and 4b are designed to be utilised in conjunction with Lot 2a and 2b of TWS II to support providers with managing total pay bill expenditure through bank, agency, and permanent recruitment solutions.
Accountants in Demand Limited
Amare Health Limited (novated from Diverse Rec Limited)
CarePro Limited (novated from Harley Street Recruitment Limited)
Health Care Resourcing Group Limited (Group Bid – see trade name/sub-contractors/group members)
JS RL Limited
Healthcare providers can access the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement by visiting the HealthTrust Europe Partnership Portal (partners.healthtrusteurope.com).
Once registered, the Partnership Portal will offer step by step instructions to support document completion, and allow healthcare providers to self-serve and confirm free access to Lots 4a & 4b. To confirm access to each Lot of the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement it is a requirement for healthcare providers to:
- Complete an Order Form that acts as an access agreement between the healthcare provider and HealthTrust Europe; and
- Complete a Supplier Access Agreement that compliantly enables healthcare providers to confirm which suppliers they wish to access under the Total Workforce Solutions II agreement. Following completion of both the Order Form and Supplier Access Agreement HealthTrust Europe will notify the suppliers chosen to confirm transition of supply to the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement. Should it not be possible to access the Partnership Portal enquiries can alternatively be sent to email@example.com instead.
Contact the HealthTrust Europe Customer Care team, on 0845 887 5000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact your Account to log your interest, then the Category Manager will make contact to discuss your requirement.