We resolve customer queries quickly and effectively
How We Care for Our Customers
We use skill, empathy and engagement to resolve customer enquiries effectively whilst providing the highest level of customer service and developing strong customer relationships
Our friendly and professional Customer Care Specialists provide the highest level of end-to-end support, ensuring deep problem understanding, timely resolution or escalation and communicating promptly on progress. They can provide advice on a range of topics including:
- How to effectively access and use our framework agreements
- Resolution of pricing queries
- Amendments to contracts
- Technical support
Contact our team now on 0845 887 5000 or by completing the form below.
Customer Care Specialist
Meet Our Team
Our Customer Care Specialists are passionate about customer service and possess excellent knowledge across our product and service offering. We are committed to maintaining and improving high standards of customer service, which is why we invest in their training and development, making sure they are well prepared to provide exceptional assistance.
Customer Care Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OJEU process?
Contracting authorities (i.e. organisations that spend public money) are required to comply with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (Regulations) when buying goods and services which meet a certain value, subject to certain exceptions and exemptions. Contracting authorities are required to advertise the opportunity in the form of a Contract or OJEU Notice, to interested suppliers, in the Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU).
A Contract Notice must state, among other things:
- the specific details of the goods and services to be purchased, divided into separate lots where possible; and
- which procurement procedure will be used.
The contracting authority will also specify the selection criteria that it will apply in order to produce a shortlist of tenderers (pre-qualification criteria). The pre-qualification criteria are used to assess the tenderer’s ability to perform the contract in question, as well as its financial standing and eligibility.
Suppliers who meet the pre-qualification criteria will be invited to submit tenders. All tenders will be scored against the award criteria.
The contracting authority will use the award criteria to identify the tender that is the most economically advantageous.
The tender will then be awarded in accordance with the time limits and process prescribed by the Regulations, which is further detailed in the tender documents.
When the successful supplier(s) is chosen a Contract Award Notice will be published.
How can I become a supplier?
Any future tendering activities will be advertised in OJEU and on Contracts Finder and all interested suppliers are invited to tender.
Suppliers cannot be added to any existing framework agreements. Our member trusts are contracting authorities, within the meaning of the Regulations, and this means we are strictly bound by the Regulations
You may wish to refer to Tenders Electronic Daily to view all advertised tenders. We also advertise our tenders on Contracts Finder . Please also refer to the supplier’s area of the HealthTrust Europe website for further information.
How can I access your frameworks as a contracting authority?
Access to a framework agreement is quick and easy for our customers. We will need some key information to be able to assist you (such as the framework agreement you are interested in using and your requirements). Please complete the form on this webpage so we can help you to get started.
How can I access a copy of my HTE contract?
For GPO members, there are two ways to do this.
- 1) Log on to the Healthtrust Europe website (your trust should have log in details). Click on member’s area, and then weekly contract manager report. Then click on the catalogue push tab. Click download (be patient with this as it takes a few minutes). You can then filter (column P) and view the contracts you want. The line items will be there. It is a CSV file but you can save it to excel. Please note, a contract without line items (e.g. ICT contracts) will not be included in the list.
- Another way is to log on to the Healthtrust Europe website. Click on member’s area, then contract list report. In the search bar, you can type in the contract reference number that you wish to view and then click on view details. The list will be displayed. Click on actions, download then click CSV.
For other customers, please complete the form on this webpage with the details of the contract you would like a copy of.
Where can I give feedback on a recent experience?
We value your feedback to ensure that we are performing to the highest standards. We have created a short, easy to complete survey to enable you to share your experiences with us.
Contact the Team
You can speak directly with a member of our team during the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). If you call outside normal business hours, please leave a message and your call will be dealt with during the next working day.