Diagnostic Service Solutions
HealthTrust Europe’s framework agreement for Diagnostic Service Solutions supports the clinical needs of our member trusts in the following ways:
- Supports faster diagnosis of patients, therefore impacting on patient outcomes.
- Helps to relieve the backlog for high throughput laboratories and radiology departments to outsourced clinicians,
- particularly following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Allows for upscaling of Trust’s testing and diagnosis capacity.
- Allows for out of hours service requirements.
- Enables access to specialist testing as required, as well as access to specialist clinicians for diagnostic reporting, where this may not be possible in-house.
Benefits to customers accessing this framework include
- Competitive pricing models.
- Full diagnostic services support as a one stop shop.
- Market leading suppliers
- Service quality – faster diagnosis and decreased turnaround times, improved information sharing and collaboration.
- Access to wider tele-services and sub-specialities means improved use of NHS resources.
- Improved recruitment and retention of radiologists, pathologists and supporting Staff.
- Supported procurement with a holistic approach.
Diagnostic Service Solutions has merged the following frameworks to create a one-stop shop for all diagnostic services:
- Pathology Reporting and Referral Testing framework;
- Radiology Reporting framework;
- Mobile Diagnostic Imaging framework.
Market leading suppliers were awarded across four Lots:
- Lot 1 – Radiology Reporting
- Lot 2 – Pathology Reporting
- Lot 3 – Pathology Referral Testing
- Lot 4 – Mobile Diagnostic Imaging
How do I access the Framework?
Existing members should talk to their Account Manager for further details.
If you are not a customer of HTE please contact our Customer Care team on 0845 887 5000 or email email@example.com
You may also be interested in...
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org