HealthTrust Europe’s (HTE’s) ESEE ICT Solutions 2020 Framework – Enterprise Solutions for End to End ICT has been designed to bring you Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Hardware, Software, Programs, Applications, Hosted Services, Security, and associated services to provide a cost effective and simple, direct route to market for your OEM ICT requirements.
This Sole Supplier Framework, awarded on the 18th March 2020 for four years, to Dell Technologies Limited is arranged over just one Lot, across 5 distinct categories to provide the broadest scope, for managing your requirements. The Framework Agreement provides direct access for the procurement, delivery and management of complete Dell solutions.
The Framework will enable Beneficiaries to obtain efficiencies gained from using a rationalised OEM estate of ICT products and services and collaborative pricing.
The categories covered under our single lot framework are:
• Technology Assisted Services
• Computer Science
As the Framework Agreement is awarded on a sole supplier basis, Public Sector Contracting Authorities may procure products and services from across all categories, via a Direct Award enabling cost and time benefits. Where applicable, Direct Awards can be made by single beneficiaries or those organisations looking to purchase across several beneficiaries, or, for their STP.
Free to access and easy to use
• Competitive pricing, agreed Terms and Conditions, Added Value
• Unrivalled direct access to a market leading OEM ICT technology group,
their specialists and innovators, accompanied with the widest range of
services, support and finance options
• Time and operational resource efficiencies and cost saving benefits
enabling faster resource resolution
• From single OEM hardware purchases and modifications of hardware equipment to full specification design, build, configuration, installation, deployment, support and maintenance of enterprise level infrastructure for enterprise hardware Solutions.Solutions provided under this category include; bespoke, end-to end hardware and infrastructure solutions including hardware asset tagging and hardware asset reporting.
• Categories include Client devices, Data storage solutions, Digital
technology devices, Enterprise servers, Housing and Power,
Networking solutions, Peripherals.
• Categories include Cloud service and solutions, operating software, programmes and applications, software support/ maintenance services, security software, software deployment, software training.
• Hardware, software and application security, security management
ICT Technology Assisted Services
• Consultancy, advisory services, education & training, insurance, support/ maintenance services, business intelligence and analytics,
deployments, configuration, installation, logistics, managed
services, pre and post sales engagement.
• Automation, machine learning, natural language processing,
artificial intelligence, cognitive computing and technologies, data
mining, data processing, data analysis.
The ESEE ICT Solutions 2020 Framework – Enterprise Solutions for End to End ICT for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Hardware, Software, Programs, Applications, Hosted Services, Security, and associated services, may be utilised
by all public sector bodies and any similar private sector organisations in the UK, which includes:
• Central Government departments and their executive agencies
• Non-Departmental Public Bodies (NDPBs)
• National Health Service (NHS)
• Health boards, NHS Trusts, Community Health Councils and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Wales
• NHS Scotland and its constituent bodies
• Health and its constituent bodies
• Health and Social Care Trusts, Health agencies and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Northern Ireland.
• Local Authorities and Councils
• Police Forces
• Fire and Ambulance Services and other emergency response organisations
• Educational Establishments through to Higher Education providers
• Registered Local Landlords (RSLs)
• Registered Charities
• Devolved and other administrations within the British Isles
• Her Majesty’s Prison Service
• The Ministry of Defense
Please contact us if you are unsure as to whether or not you can use this agreement. It is most likely that you can.
This Framework allows ‘Dell Direct customers’ to continue their direct relationship with their chosen OEM brand.
The Framework provides customers with the widest, unrestricted choice of solutions across the Dell Technologies brand and is free to access and easy to use, through Direct Award.
HealthTrust Europe understands that value is driven through strategic relationships and simplified procurement processes. By working collaboratively, they can more directly meet your needs, whether it’s with a technology solution, customized service or one-on-one support.
This Framework Agreement offers multiple cost savings as it reduces costs through market leading pricing,
provides volume purchase price reduction, value added service wraps and rationalization of products and solutions.
Rationalising your IT estate, can deliver lower Total Cost of Ownership by helping to reduce PC and infrastructure lifecycle service costs and reducing investment in training and / or installation services.
For further information regarding this Framework Agreement, or for details on how to become a member of HealthTrust Europe’s committed GPO, please speak to your HealthTrust Europe Account Manager, contact the Customer Care Team on telephone 0845 887 5000 or email: email@example.com