Total Language Solutions: Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services
The Total Language Solutions framework agreement supports healthcare and wider Public Sector Organisations to service their local interpretation and translation requirements by providing free of charge access to a team of industry specialists and a robust set of terms and conditions that embed quality assurance provisions, data protection controls and sustainable best value.
Key Services include the following categories:
- Lot 1 – On-site and Remote Interpretation, Translation and Transcription (including Face to Face, Telephone (Remote) Interpretation and remote video/app solutions.
- Lot 2 – Non-Spoken Interpretation Translation Services (including British Sign Language (‘BSL’) , Sign Supported English (‘SSE’), Cued Speech (Makaton) and remote video/app solutions
Benefits for customers accessing this framework include
- Embedded quality assurance provisions, data protection controls and innovative mechanisms for driving and delivering sustainable value.
- Framework Contract Price ceilings that can be lowered but never exceeded, maintaining value for money for the life of any contract and no cost pressures.
- Access to the latest COVID-SAFE remote language solutions including telephone, video, and apps.
How do I access the Framework?
All enquires relating to the Total Language Solutions framework agreement should be sent directly to email@example.com.
You may also be interested in...
To access this framework or if you have any enquires contact our dedicated customer care team on either 0845 887 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org