HealthTrust Europe’s framework agreement for Contrast Media, Injectors and Associated Consumables includes all types of contrast media, Injectors and accessories. The suppliers that have been awarded onto the framework can provide a comprehensive range of products and services to include but not limited to Barium, Ionic, Non-ionic Contrast, Injectors and dose management solutions. The suppliers will fully support any training requirements as well as auditing current usage with the view to rationalising spends. The framework can be accessed via direct and hybrid award. The agreement is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations and with EU procurement Directives.
Compliant route to Market The framework agreement is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and EU procurement directives. You will not need to carry out your own EU compliant tender and therefore will save a great deal of time and resources by choosing to on-board with HealthTrust Europe.
This Framework offers fixed pricing for the duration of the contract. Delivery Standardised delivery prices.
Time saving procurement process, provision of training for Participating Authority staff and Patient and Dose Management Solutions.
HealthTrust Europe can facilitate a benchmarking exercise and establish if there are any alternative products to maximize cost savings.
The Trust can use the quality and price methodology to determine the Most Economically Advantageous Tender using individual weighting preferences to reflect their requirements
The Framework is split into 3 lots:
Lot 1: Contrast Media and Associated Consumables Goods included within the scope of Lot 1:
- MRI Contrast
- Contrast Specific to Liver
- Non-Ionic Contrast
- Ionic Contrast
- Barium Contrast
- Ultrasound Contrast Lot 2: Contrast Injectors and Associated Consumables Goods included within the scope of Lot 2:
- Single Head Injectors
- Dual Head Injectors
- Associated Consumables
- Patient & Dose Management Software Lot 3: Mini-Competition This lot consists of a particular value / volume or both of the requirements from Lot 1 and or Lot 2 allowing the participating authority to enter into a further competition to do so on an aggregated basis (the “Goods/Services”).
Lot 1: Contrast Media and Associated Consumables Contract Reference
Lot 2: Contrast Injectors and Associated Consumables Contract Reference
HTE’s Contrast Media, Injectors and Associated Consumables framework agreement can be accessed by all public sector bodies including:
- National Health Service (NHS) bodies
- Health Boards, NHS Trusts, Community Health Councils and other constituent bodies of NHS Wales
- NHS Scotland and its constituent bodies
- Health and social care Trusts, Health Agencies and other constituent bodies of NHS Northern Ireland The framework can be accessed via Direct and Hybrid Award. Mini-Competition is also available to trusts looking to benefit from additional savings. Further information relating to these options can be discussed by contacting your Account Manager on the Customer Care team 0845 887 5000 or by emailing email@example.com