HealthTrust Europe’s framework agreement covers Radiopharmaceuticals, products/kits and the generators required by the nuclear medicine department. Radiopharmaceuticals are agents used to diagnose certain medical problems or treat certain diseases. They may be given to the patient in several different ways, for example, they may be given by mouth, injection, or placed into the eye or the bladder. The framework agreement also covers the patient specific doses that are made on behalf of Trusts that do not have the ability to produce patient specific doses themselves.
- Quick and easy to access
- Compliant route to Market
- Quality and Safety Benefits
Lot 1: Radiopharmaceutical Components and Consumables
Lot 1 includes diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals, products/kits and the generators required by the nuclear medicine department. Goods included within the scope of Lot 1:
- Radio-active components.
- Non-radioactive components (kits) for combination with a radioactive component.
- Radionuclide generators.
- Precursors used for radiolabelling other substances prior to administration.
Lot 2: Patient Specific Radiopharmaceuticals
Lot 2 provides ‘ready for use’ radiopharmaceuticals which meet individual patient specifications on behalf of Trusts that do not have the ability to produce patient specific doses themselves. Suppliers have been assessed to ensure they possess the capability and the licences to provide an outsourced service to prepare ‘ready for use’ Radiopharmaceuticals which meet individual patient specifications. As well as the ability and the licences to obtain, compound, store, deliver and dispose of Goods in accordance with Legislation, Regulation and Procedural Best Practice.
HTE’s Radiopharmaceutical’s framework agreement can be accessed by all public sector bodies: including:
- National Health service (NHS) bodies
- Health Boards, NHS Trusts, Community Health Councils and other constituent bodies of NHS Wales
- NHS Scotland and its constituent bodies
- Health and social care Trusts, Health Agencies and other constituent bodies of NHS Northern Ireland
The framework can be accessed via Direct Award or Hybrid Award. Further information relating to these options can be discussed by contacting your Account Manager on the Customer Care team 0845 887 5000 or by emailing email@example.com