Approved by NHS England & Improvement (NHSE&I) and accessed by the wider public, independent and charity sectors, Lot 3a, 3b and 3c of TWS II are free to access and can be called off broadly by direct award (click here to find out more on our Unified Hub Portal) or with a more structured supply chain such as a preferred supplier list or a master vendor agreement. TWS II supports health and care providers to deliver their local or regional resourcing strategy by providing free of charge access to innovative market solutions, a team of workforce experts and a robust set of terms and conditions that embed quality assurance provisions, data protection controls and sustainable best value.
- Approved by NHSE&I
- NHSE&I Capped Rate Support
- A clear and effective ‘Break Glass’ policy for use when there is an exceptional risk to patient safety, and structured support for short notice requests
- IR35 Assurance
- Robust transfer fee protections
- A robust, clear and easy to understand Data Protection Protocol
- Independent Clinical Audits
- In partnership with SAFERjobs and NHS Counter Fraud
- Free access to a team of workforce experts
- Ease of access
Lot 3a Award Summary
Lot 3a covers medical locums and locum general practitioners (GPs) across a full scope of medical grades and specialties on a temporary basis.
Lot 3a gives access to a broad range of regional, niche and volume suppliers to meet medical needs with GMC registered healthcare professionals and is designed to be utilised in conjunction with Lot 1a, 1b, 2a and 2b of TWS II to support providers with managing total pay bill expenditure through bank, agency and permanent recruitment solutions.
CarePro Limited (novated from Harley Street Recruitment Limited)
Health Care Resourcing Group Limited (Group Bid – see trade name/subcontractors/group members)
Total Talent Management (UK) Limited (Formerly known as TTM Healthcare (UK) Limited)
Recruitment Express Limited t/a The Locum consultancy
Healthcare providers can access the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement by visiting the HealthTrust Europe Partnership Portal (partners.healthtrusteurope.com).
Once registered, the Partnership Portal will offer step by step instructions to support document completion, and allow healthcare providers to self-serve and confirm free access to Lots 3a, 3b & 3c. To confirm access to each Lot of the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement it is a requirement for healthcare providers to:
- Complete an Order Form that acts as an access agreement between the healthcare provider and HealthTrust Europe; and
- Complete a Supplier Access Agreement that compliantly enables healthcare providers to confirm which suppliers they wish to access under the Total Workforce Solutions II agreement. Following completion of both the Order Form and Supplier Access Agreement HealthTrust Europe will notify the suppliers chosen to confirm transition of supply to the Total Workforce Solutions II framework agreement.
Should it not be possible to access the Unified Hub enquiries can alternatively be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org instead