HealthTrust Europe’s framework agreement for the supply of Wholesaler Pharmaceuticals offers a simple, compliant route to market for the procurement of a range of CMU pharmaceuticals including contracted and non- contracted lines eligible for a discount, for delivery to NHS Trusts, hospitals, GP surgeries and other healthcare facilities in the healthcare economy. Each of the appointed suppliers have been rigorously vetted in terms of their quality and value propositions through a robust, compliant evaluation process.
- Increased discounts for lower eligible annual spend
- Free and easy to access
- Fully supported procurement guidance
- Reporting and Audit Trail
- Multiple award
- CMU branded and generic pharmaceuticals
- Contracted lines eligible for a discount
- Non-contracted lines eligible for a discount
- Fully managed distribution and delivery of Pharmaceuticals
- Ward Deliveries & Order Assembly
- GP Surgery Deliveries
- Community Hospital Deliveries
Added Value Services
- Bulk Deliveries
- Inventory management and support
- Procurement support
The Framework Agreement for the Supply of Wholesaler Pharmaceuticals can be accessed by the following Public Sector bodies:
- National Health Service (NHS) bodies
- Health Boards, NHS Trusts, Community Health Councils and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Wales
- NHS Scotland and its constituent bodies
- Health and Social Care Trusts, Health Agencies and other constituent bodies of the NHS in Northern Ireland. The framework can be accessed via a direct award.
Contact the HealthTrust Europe Customer Care team, on 0845 887 5000 or via email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact your Account to log your interest, then the Category Manager will make contact to discuss your requirement.